It’s time for the next updated versions of Innocent Witches to be released. These two versions are 0.8.5B and 0.9.1B. The first one is the public version with latest engine updates, a compilation of bug fixes and other improvements. The second one is the update for the patron’s only version that includes all the fixes from the public one, but also corrects critical issues with the content available in this version, as well as adds a refreshment of the main book interface, which is used in many aspects of the game.
The main focus of these updates is the stability improvements for Android devices. This means that the game won’t crash so frequently due to engine leaks, our testers reported hours of gameplay without crashing. Additionally, the game can now be minimized and restored. However, if your device has less than 4GB of RAM the game will probably still crash due to insufficient resources. Therefore, 4GB RAM and more is the recommended minimum.
Here are full changelogs for both versions:
1. Significantly improved stability and performance on Android 10/11 devices
2. The game can now be properly minimized on Android devices
3. Lots of bug and typo fixes + adjustments based on your feedback <3
4. Updated Ren'py to 7.5.0 (engine fixes)
5. Added support for community translations
6. No new bugs this time, sorry
0. All fixes added in 0.8.5B are also present in 0.9.1B
1. Fixed the bug in Minerva's office scene (Unforgettable Night)
2. Lots of other bug and typo fixes + adjustments
3. Added new art for the book interface
4. Added 1 (one) hidden bug
Full list of changes can also be found in the changelog.txt file, or in the Extra section in the game itself.
You can download these releases from our website - https://www.teamsadcrab.com/
As always, we thank you for your feedback and critique, keep them coming <3
We’ll share more info about what’s next in the following public news post that will be out at the start of next month. Until then - have fun!
Peace ✌ 🕊